The Shining or The Sixth Sense – Critical Thinking Assignment
Choose one movie and answer the following questions.
-read 2 articles of the list. Use these materials as references for your assignment (cite appropriately please).
1. Be aware of your emotions and physiological reactions during the movie. Take notes on them. How do your expectations and beliefs contribute to your reaction?
2. Describe more fully what makes this movie frightening? What types of film effects do you notice that contribute to the suspense/fear (music, shot angles, lighting, etc.)?
4. Do you identify with any of the characters? Which ones? Why or why not? Does this add to or detract from the fear?
5. What are some common themes of fear you notice… are there certain fears that seem to be Universal?
6. What would you like to see in the future of movie-making? Anything goes—movie content,
movie presentation, theater design—be creative!
7. Note any other observations you’ve made about the topic/film!
The post How do your expectations and beliefs contribute to your reaction? appeared first on Nursing Essay Tutors.
How do your expectations and beliefs contribute to your reaction? was first posted on February 12, 2024 at 5:48 am.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org