Assignment 2: LASA 1: Ethical Case Study Analysis Paper
- Read the case study provided and identify all three of the ethical dilemmas presented.
- Describe the nature and all dimensions of the three ethical issues.
- Identify the ethical code numbers and definitions of each issue presented using both the APA and ACA codes.
- Discuss alternative courses of action that could be taken by the counselor to rectify each dilemma.
- Describe the implications of each alternative action; lay out the limitations and advantages of each alternative considered.
- Choose one course of action and provide a justification for this selection.
- Describe the ethical decision-making model (from your course materials) you used throughout the process to arrive at a final decision (i.e., Forrester-Miller and Davis). Make sure you outline each step.
You will be graded on the process you used to arrive at your recommendations and the reasoning behind picking a specific recommendation (and not the actual recommendation itself).
You should utilize and cite at least two peer-reviewed journal articles to include in your research.
The body of the paper should be no less than 5 pages in length. Your paper should be double-spaced, in 12 point Times New Roman font, with normal 1-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract, and a reference page.
Save the paper as AU_PSY430_M3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
The post Identify the ethical code numbers and definitions of each issue presented using both the APA and ACA codes. appeared first on Nursing Essay Tutors.
Identify the ethical code numbers and definitions of each issue presented using both the APA and ACA codes. was first posted on February 12, 2024 at 3:33 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com