Job applicants are often asked by the hiring committee to explain the personal theoretical framework that guides their work. Often, a prepared statement is required as part of the application, in order to screen applicants for their ability to articulate positions and write professionally. The process of developing an essay helps to clarify beliefs.
For this assignment, consider how different theorists have defined adolescence. Notable among these theorists are Erik Erikson, Jean Piaget, and Albert Bandura. Adolescent psychology is guided by theories that seek to describe, explain, and predict behavior. Theories of adolescence incorporate historical antecedents, as well as more modern perspectives. As with any sound theory, the dynamic quality of the theory allows for disagreement, concurrence, research, and continuing evaluation. A host of theories and views have attempted to describe adolescent behaviors and development.
Lay out a 3- to 4-page personal theoretical framework to guide your work with adolescents for a potential employer. In your assignment, you are to provide a general overview of the major tenets of your selected theorists including the major strengths and limitations of a selected theorist. Be sure to note how your selected theorist addresses relevant background factors such as culture and genetics. Explain why you believe this theory is most applicable to working with adolescents with your potential employer. Be sure to use examples of how you would apply your selected theory to your potential work.
To successfully complete this assignment, you must
- Apply a relevant theoretical framework for working with adolescents.
- Analyze the effect of background factors on adolescents.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of a theoretical framework relative to adolescence.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following additional requirements.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA style and formatting. You are encouraged to refer to the APA Guide interactive piece for a refresher on following APA guidelines.
- Length of paper: 3–4 double-spaced pages, not including title page or references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- References: A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed resources are required.
- Personal Theoretical Framework Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- APA Guide.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Job applicants are often asked by the hiring committee to explain the personal theoretical framework that guides their work. Often, a prepared statement is required as part of the application, in orde appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.