Recommendations for Improvement
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 3, 4, and 5 from the course textbook, specifically focusing on Chapter 5, and pay close attention to Table 5.1.
Process management activities include the following:
- Ensuring that the inputs to the process, such as materials, technology, work methods, and a trained workforce, are adequate, and that the process can achieve its requirements.
- Maintaining consistency in output by assessing performance and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Continually seeking to achieve higher levels of performance in the process, such as reduced variation, higher yields, fewer defects and errors, smaller cycle times, and so on.
For this assignment, you will select a service or product in your organization or an organization of your choice, and write a paper discussing the process management activities that are involved.
In your paper,
- Evaluate the effectiveness of process management in your organization.
- Suggest potential improvements to improve process management within your organization.
- Describe the specific steps in the process and their sequence.
- Provide a map of the process and the sequenced steps, along with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
The Recommendations for Improvement paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Centerâ€s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page or slide with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page
- Studentâ€s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Due date
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for this assignment.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Quality – Recommendations for Improvement appeared first on nursing writers.