The following meet the criteria below: 1. Code must work using C++ in Visual Studio 2012 or 2015 2. keep basic and simple. (adding //comments would help alot) 3. Please read attached file CAREFULLY for instructions (make it similar to the example) Purchase the answer to view it
As an AI language model, I am unable to view or interact with any attached files. However, I can help provide general guidance on how to approach this task based on the criteria mentioned.
To create a C++ code that works within Visual Studio 2012 or 2015, you should follow these steps:
1. Familiarize yourself with the Visual Studio IDE:
– Open Visual Studio and create a new C++ project.
– Set up the project settings according to your needs.
– Create a new source file for your code.
2. Understanding the basic requirements and instructions:
– Review the attached file carefully to understand the specific requirements of the assignment.
– Make note of any sample code or examples provided in the file.
– Identify the main goal or purpose of the code.
3. Create a basic C++ program structure:
– Start by including the necessary header files for the specific functionality required by the assignment.
– Declare any required global variables, if applicable.
– Set up the main() function, which acts as the entry point for the program.
4. Implement the code based on the instructions:
– Break down the problem assigned into smaller tasks.
– Write the necessary code to accomplish each task, following the instructions and any provided examples.
– Add comments to the code using the “//” notation to document your implementation and make it easier to understand.
5. Test and debug the code:
– Compile and run the code in Visual Studio to test its functionality.
– Verify that the code produces the expected output or behavior.
– Address any errors or issues that arise during testing.
Remember to structure your code in a way that is clear, concise, and adheres to good programming practices. Utilize appropriate variable names, spacing, indentation, and commenting to enhance the readability of your code.
Please provide more specific details or requirements from the attached file if you need further assistance.
The post The following meet the criteria below:
1. Code must work u… appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.